We understand that you may wish to return an item to us. However, you must agree to our 14-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- Goods supplied by us which are directly influenced by fluctuation in the financial market have no statutory right to return or cancel once placed under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004. We can accept returns on certain items as long as the conditions are met below.
- All returned orders will be subject to a calculation based on the difference between the spot price of the metal when an order is placed and when a request to cancel an order is submitted. This difference in spot price is multiplied against the net content of metal contained in your order. If any loss occurs based on this price difference, the calculated amount will be chargeable to You plus an administration fee of £20 including VAT. We will deduct any amount payable to Us based on this calculation from the refund of payment due to you against your returned order. Any gain is spot price will remain the property of Gold Forever. This helps protect us against price fluctuations as all our orders are hedged against the market in real time.
- All refund requests must be made to us by email only at email@example.com
- Returnable items must still be in original packaging with all tags present.
- Returns should be sent back to us using a suitable, fully insured carrier. We are not responsible for loss or damage occurred during transit of your consignment back to us.
- Return must be submitted to us with proof of purchase within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
- You are responsible for any costs incurred to ship back items to us.
- Returns are not accepted on pierced earrings including earring pedants for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Returns are not accepted on Bar and Coins of any metal.
- Returns on custom made orders are strictly nonreturnable.
- Worn or damaged items are non-returnable.
- Payment of Refunds:
- Refunds will only be made to the account from which payment was originally received.
- Refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card from which payment was originally received, not including any surcharges for payment. Credit card payment surcharges are non-refundable
- Improper returns: Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product) we will:
- We will not refund or exchange the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.