- The term Gold Forever or ‘us’ or ‘company’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 467 Dudley Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 3AF. Our company registration number is 06927184.
- ‘Site’ or ‘Website’ refers to www.GoldForever.co.uk
- The term ‘you’ or ‘customer’ or ‘buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- ‘Goods’ or ‘Items’ or ‘Jewellery’ means the goods we supply on this website under these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Carat’ or ‘ct’ refers to the purity of precious metal content contained within an item. Most common Carats or ct are 9 carat (37.5%), 14 Carat (58.5%), 18 Carat (75.0%), 22 Carat (91.6%) and 24 Carat (99.99%)
- ‘Investment Gold’ refers to gold we supply with a purity of at least 99.5% in the form of a bar or wafer of a weight accepted by the bullion markets. This will be a VAT exempt supply in accordance with VAT Notice 701/21.
- ‘Investment Gold Coin’ refers to gold coins we supply that are
- minted after 1800 with a purity of no less than 90.0%,
- is, or has been legal tender in its country of origin,
- has a description of a coin that is normally sold at a price which does not exceed 180% of the open market value of the gold contained in the coin.
- This will be a VAT exempt supply in accordance with VAT Notice 701/21.
- ‘Order’ means a purchase order which you make to us via this website or via telephone or via email or via visiting us at our showroom all in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Using our Website
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be a resident of the UK.
- You must provide us with accurate personal details.
- You must comply with and agree in full to these Terms and Conditions at all times.
- If the transaction between You and Gold Forever is for more than £5000 or your total purchases exceed £10,000 in a 12 month period, you will be required to provide us with proof of ID in compliance with HMRC ‘Know Your Customer’ regulations. We must keep on file:
- A recent copy of your Passport and,
- A copy of two utility bills showing your name and proof of address. These must be within the last 3 months.
- This information will be strictly stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to any unofficial third party.
- We reserve the right to keep any order and funds on hold and delay shipment until you have fulfilled duties set out above in paragraph 2.5 and until we are satisfied that we have complied with all legal duties with respect to ‘Know Your Customer’ protocols and HMRC regulations.
- Goods on this website unless otherwise stated are priced using a live price feed which is supplied by a third party. We do not accept any responsibility for any error in the live price or any unavailability or delay in the pricing.
- Live Metal prices and pricing charts on this website are supplied by a third party. We do not accept any responsibility for any error in the live price or unavailability or delay in the pricing.
- Should any error arise in pricing when an order is placed, we will contact you with an option to cancel or amend the order in accordance with the correct market prices at the time.
- Payments up to the sum of £5000.00 can be made via Debit or Credit card using the payment gateway on this website. Debit card payments will be processed free of charge however payments by Credit card will incur a 2.5% fee.
- You must be the authorised holder of the debit/credit card used when making payment.
- Orders over £5000.00 will require a £500.00 deposit at checkout payable by card; this ensures that the prices of your order are locked in. The balance of the order (total order value minus £500 deposit) is then payable by bank transfer into our HSBC account. This protects us and card holders from fraud of higher value. The balance payment must be received by us within one working day. Details of the account to which payment must be paid will be given during the checkout process. All payments made must have the order number as reference for the payment. This ensures we are able to trace your payment without any delays.
- Payments by bank transfer must come from a bank account registered and in the name of the person by which the order is placed.
- We do not accept cash deposit into our bank account.
- We do not accept cheque payments.
- We may accept cash payment at our showroom in Wolverhampton but this is only by prior approval with us.
- An order placed by you constitutes as an offer to purchase the goods in the order.
- You will receive an email from us acknowledging we have received your order but this does not mean your order has been accepted.
- We are not required to accept your order if we do not have the goods in stock or we do not receive payment within one working day or if there is an error in pricing or other details of the goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order and are not limited to the reasons stated above.
- Changes or cancellation is not permitted for any order unless done so under certain circumstances covered in these terms and conditions.
- Orders for goods supplied by us which are directly influenced by fluctuation in the financial market have no statutory right to return or cancel once placed under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004.
- Cancellation of orders may be allowed under exceptional circumstances at our absolute discretion.
- All cancelled orders will be subject to a calculation based on the difference between the spot price of the metal when an order is placed and when a request to cancel an order is submitted. This difference in spot price is multiplied against the net content of metal contained in your order. If any loss occurs based on this price difference, the calculated amount will be chargeable to You plus an administration fee of £20 including VAT. We will deduct any amount payable to Us based on this calculation from the refund of payment due against your cancelled order. Any gain is spot price will remain the property of Gold Forever. This helps protect us against price fluctuations as all our orders are hedged against the market in real time.
- All order cancellation requests must be made to us by email only at email@example.com
- Order cancellations can only be requested within 24 hours of an order being placed. If an order has already been dispatched, you must refer to our returns policy.
- Refunds will only be made to the account from which payment was originally received.
- Refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card from which payment was originally received, not including any surcharges for payment. Credit card payment surcharges are non-refundable.
- We aim to dispatch goods within 1-3 business working days.
- We cannot dispatch goods until we have received cleared funds for the full order value and all security checks have been completed to our satisfaction.
- Goods can only be dispatched to;
- The registered address of the card from which payment is made from.
- Or if payment is made by bank transfer; the address to which that bank account is registered to.
- We are not liable for any delays caused by a third party which is out of our control.
- Dispatch may be delayed if goods do not pass our strict pre-dispatch inspection and require further working i.e. polishing.
- We do not accept any liability of loss where delivery is subject to postal redirection or to a PO Box or mail box address or house of multiple occupancy.
- Ownership and title of goods are passed onto the buyer once delivery has been completed i.e. a signature has been collected by the company delivering and cleared payment in full has been received for the goods.
- Goods are shipped using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Under their terms, it is their responsibility to deliver the goods to the delivery address and not to the person which the consignment is addressed to. Royal Mail delivery is completed once they collect a signature at the address of delivery and ownership of goods are passed onto the buyer as per clause 6.7. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure you or a person you authorise is present to take delivery and sign for the consignment. We do not accept any liability for goods once a delivery has been signed for regardless of who signs at the delivery address.
- The consignment must be thoroughly checked for any evidence of damage or tampering before signing for the parcel. If you are in any doubt of the parcel being damaged or tampered with, you must reject delivery and not sign for the parcel, requesting that the parcel be returned to us. We or the insurer will not accept any liability for loss discovered when a tampered or damaged parcel is opened and for which you have signed and accepted.
- Goods supplied by us which are directly influenced by fluctuation in the financial market have no statutory right to return or cancel once placed under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004. We can accept returns on certain items as long as the conditions are met below.
- All returned orders will be subject to a calculation based on the difference between the spot price of the metal when an order is placed and when a request to cancel an order is submitted. This difference in spot price is multiplied against the net content of metal contained in your order. If any loss occurs based on this price difference, the calculated amount will be chargeable to You plus an administration fee of £20 including VAT. We will deduct any amount payable to Us based on this calculation from the refund of payment due to you against your returned order. Any gain is spot price will remain the property of Gold Forever. This helps protect us against price fluctuations as all our orders are hedged against the market in real time.
- All refund requests must be made to us by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returnable items must still be in original packaging with all tags present.
- Returns should be sent back to us using a suitable, fully insured carrier. We are not responsible for loss or damage occurred during transit of your consignment back to us.
- Return must be submitted to us with proof of purchase within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
- You are responsible for any costs incurred to ship back items to us.
- Returns are not accepted on pierced earrings including earring pedants for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Returns are not accepted on Bars and Coins of any metal.
- Returns on custom made orders are strictly nonreturnable.
- Worn or damaged items are non-returnable.
- Payment of Refunds:
- Refunds will only be made to the account from which payment was originally received.
- Refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card from which payment was originally received, not including any surcharges for payment. Credit card payment surcharges are non-refundable
- Improper returns: Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product) we will:
- We will not refund or exchange the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.
Limitations to liability
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.